Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Language, thought, and survial
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 17:51:10 -0500

Krechtz@aol.com jotted down the following:

> In a message dated 12/5/00 3:09:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> howard.390@osu.edu writes:
> <<<SNIP>>>
> << it's a question of satisficing, rather than optimizing.  Which, of
> course, is in perfect keeping with human nature and evolution. >>
>

> I am sure you are on to something profound here, but I am unable to synthefy
> your ideas satisfactionally.  Could you possibly either plasticize or
> elongitude further?

Hrumph!  Now you're just trying to sound clever using long words!

;) ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard              | There's a culture here which dictates that
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU| anyone who walks more than a few paces must
email: howard.390@osu.edu  | either be too poor to own [a car], clinically
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/ | insane, or British.    -- David Willis, BBCWS