Subject: [Leica] a thank you to the LUG
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:15:28 EST

Hello LUGgers!

I wanted to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have purchased
from me on my demo day yesterday. It was a success beyond both my, and
Leica's expectations.

I know many LUGgers had a part in this and I appreciate this. For those who
have referred me to friends -a _double_ thanks is in order!

Hey, while I am at it, let me thank any of you who have ever placed an order
with me. It is truly meaningful to me to have your business and I hope I have
made you feel this way.

cheers all,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.