Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-like medium format lenses?
From: franck lequeux <Francky@fluid.claranet.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:04:47 +0100

I use the zeiss 100 f3,5 hassy (often with a 16mm extension ring for close
portraits) it's very sharp lense. The "sharpest" lense is for me the 80 f4
for Mamiya 7... But in term of bokeh : f4 and 1 meter close focusing are
poor.  i like very much my 35 asph summilux (some older lenses like non asph
summilux have better bokeh but i don't use them),  blured  highligts are a
little bit harsh on the zeiss 100
Franck Lequeux-Capellot
Paris-France
http://www.fluid.claranet.fr/home.html