Subject: [Leica] [LEICA] New club for R users
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:44:14 -0800 (PST)

My dear LUGers,

Just to let you know that I've started a "Leica R" club in Yahoo. New
members are welcome (of course). Why did I create this club, when there
are already quite a few Leica dedicated clubs, lists, bulletin boards,
etc? Well, I noticed that those that already existed tended to have
plenty of Leica M content but very little R content. So I'm hoping that
we R users can enjoy contributing to this club without all the
"background noise" from those of the "M persuasion" ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray