Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter speed problems on R7: strange new events
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 21:13:37 -0700

The N**** F3 operates the same way though it is easier on the batteries. The
electronics in today's cameras seem to be a good deal more particular about
the voltage level of their batteries. You can take batteries that will not
get a M6TTL to even flick a diode at you, put them in a "regular" M6 and
away you go for another half year or so. What price we pay for progress.

John Collier

Who still prefers the TTL.