Subject: Re: [Leica] highquailty porn
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:02:24 -0800

Martin Howard wrote:

> Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:
>
> > And part of it is what you think is Pornography.
> > Nixon said it was something that showed pubic hair.
> > So any guy with a mustache is doing porn having his drivers license takin.
>
> I don't know what kind of drivers licenses you've got in Oregon, but here in
> Ohio, the picture is of the drivers *face*.
>
> ;)
>
> M.

I should have elaborated.
A definition of pubic hair is any hair that is not on top of your head.
So your mustache is pubic hair
making your drivers license a pornograph.
I heard this somewhere a long time ago.
Now don't you forget it there is a test in the morning!
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
http://people.oven.com/jbm/temp-displays/Mark_Rabiner/Marks_Zone_System.pdf