Subject: Re: [Leica] Need information for trip to New Orleans
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:13:46 -0800 (PST)

Dave, can't help with your first two questions, but I
have been to New Orleans before and loved it.
However... I was warned by a fellow on the net not to
stray off the beaten path, just off one of the side
streets near Burbon St. if memory serves. He did and
was busy looking through the viewfinder photographing
something when a thug confronted him with a weapon and
took his Hasselblad.

Don't go off photographing alone. You don't want to
look like easy pickings to any local vultures.