Subject: [Leica] Noctilux picture and observation...
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 04 Dec 2000 11:34:14 -0600

Hi All,
Just got a new late model Noctilux (after foolishly selling my older
model just a few weeks ago) and decided to post a picture I just took
this weekend...
www.megsinet.net/~dogstar/"Moose.jpg
I don't do any form of photojournalism, my thing is strictly
compositional/conceptual stuff that usually doesn't involve figurative
imagery. But here is a question...it seems that this newer model Noctilux
is smaller and lighter and much more managable than the removable shade
version. And by the way, I don't mind the collapsable hood, it seems much
less intrusive into the view finder...I wonder if anyone else has noticed
the more compact/lighter quality of the newer version?
George Kase
digest LUGer

Replies: Reply from "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] Looking for relatives of mine in Germany)