Subject: RE: [Leica] Minox-Leica IIIf
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:04:34 -0000

> Pardon if I'm dropping into a party in progress, but I'm new to the list
> and was wondering if anyone has seen a review of the "Minox-Leica IIIf"
> 8x11 which was mentioned in the Fall 2000 LeicaView?
>
> /Jon

There's a picture of it in the 'Leica Bulletin' I received this morning in
the post. It's a one third scale representation of the original which uses
8x11mm film, has a Minoctar 15mm f5.6 lens and there is even an optional
flash unit! Comes in a wooden case at £299 (UK)

Brian McCarthy
straightline design   brian@straightline.co.uk
www.straightline.co.uk