Subject: Re: [Leica] Tokyo
From: "Takashi Takahashi" <taka2hi@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:38:19 +0900

Hi Tarek,

You should go to any place at Dec.27-28, unfortunately, a lot of place will
be closed for Jan 3 from Dec. 30.

Shop and Galley:
Ginza are is great camera's area. Many used camera shops and galleries
exist.
Leica camera and goods: Lemon camera (new and sell on commission)
Used camera: Sukiya camera(mainly used and sell on commission) and others.
Galleries: (New)Leica gallery Tokyo, Contax gallery and others.

Shinjuku area exist many camera shops too.

Museum:
Edo-Tokyo museum is very interesting in old Tokyo(Edo)'s history, culture
and life. See the following homepage.(Near Ginza)
http://www.edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/museum-e/guide.htm

Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography(Sorry, I have never visited yet. at
Ebisu Tokyo)
http://www.tokyo-photo-museum.or.jp/eng/index.html

JCII Camera Museum(Public museum:Sorry, I have never visited yet. at
Ichibancho Tokyo)
http://www.jria.or.jp/jria2/industry/museums/tokyo04/00-e.html
- --> Perhaps, this site is Japanese only.

Thanks,
Taka