Subject: Re: [Leica] Test Certificate
From: Mikiro <arbos@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 13:27:16 +0100

Pascal-
I have no idea what they really changed in their quality-control system. In
my opinion it works to reduce flaws, but I hope that such certificates will
NOT eventually be only perfunctory like those with Kyocera-Zeiss lenses that
have "printed" names of the tester. This system seems to apply to M6 bodies
assembled in Portugal.  Each body sent to Solms without a top plate has a
certificate of a person who completed it.

Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net