Subject: Re: [Leica] Jupiter 3, 50mm f1.5, on Leica IIIa
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:42:02 -0800

Thanks Marc.   I am still puzzled that the lens will not mount all the way
on a IIIa while it easily mounts on my IIIc and one of my IIIfs.   I have
not tried my other LTMs.   All other lenses that I have. including my
Jupiter 9 mount easily on the IIIa.

The inconsistency between mounting on the others and not on the IIIa puzzles
me.

Can you explain it?

Best regards,
Roland Smith