Subject: [Leica] Culture of Stereotypes
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:51:33 -0700

My English aunt in law, runs a very exclusive culinary inn, in England. You
have to book a long time ahead to get in. I have not checked the menu
personally, but, I believe greasy eggs and chips must be a speciality from
your part of the country. Perhaps next we can all speculate on how those
aboriginal Africans all have rhythm and the fact that, being Irish, I can
drink multiple bottles of whiskey at a time and sing like an angel.

Surely everyone must by now know that the culture one is raised in has a
STRONG effect on how one develops!!!! Could you please stop this particular
thread, you are giving me the overwhelming idea that English people are not
particularly bright as well as poor cooks.

Cheers,

John Collier

A single 0.5% beer slays me and I could not carry a tune even if it were
written down.