Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of Manufacture
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:00:31 -0800

><Snip>
> Hell is a place where:
>
>     The lovers are Swiss
>     The cooks are English
>     The mechanics are French
>     The police are German
>     The government is run by the Italians
>
> There, is everyone equally offended now? :-)
>
> Paul

When i was in Italy in August 1970 the headlines of the papers which we could
not read were all saying (we found out later):
"GOVERNMENT WALKS OUT!!!"
The whole time my family was there there WAS no government.
No one seemed to care and we never noticed.
Last night i was talking about that with a friend and I said:
"not THAT's what i call a civilization i could LIVE IN!!!!"

mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
http://people.oven.com/jbm/temp-displays/Mark_Rabiner/Marks_Zone_System.pdf

All i got is a Manfrotto Monopod holding up the wall!

Does this mean I'm an anarchist??  :)