Subject: [Leica] jessee helms can bring me a noctilux
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:32:51 -0500 (EST)

paul said:

>And Mr. Helms, Mr. Burton and Barry McCaffrey didn't get invitations to
>my 50th birthday party :-)  I wouldn't let 'em in even if they all showed
>up with gift-wrapped Noctiluxes :-)

my mother however, raised no fools.

i, myself, plum forgot to invite jessee helms to my 34th birthday party,
but that's only because i hadn't heard that he gives out noctiluxes as
gifts -- a grievous mistake on my part -- if anyone is in contact w/ the
senator, please have him ring me up, i'll bake him a cake and let him sit
in my comfiest chair.

and while he's not _quite_ senator helms, i did photograph georgia
congressman bob barr and his wife jerry with my little leica:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/rnc/bobbarr.jpg