Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin Smoke Screens
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:58:06 -0800

>  khmiska wrote:
> >Stephen,
> >Wow. Finally somebody on my frequency. I'm new to the Leica game and
> therefore know
> >nothing about the pompous Mr. Puts. Who is he? Is he a PR flak?, Leica
> lobbyist? an
> >optical engineer? a mechanical engineer? a manufacturing engineer? Who has
> endowed
> >him with all this "wisdom?" Why does nearly everyone on the LUG bow,
> scrape and
> >a**k*** him? Can someone enlighten me?
> >Cordially,
> >Kurt Miska
> >German Business Translations
> >Ann Arbor, Michigan<<<<<<<<<<<

Kurt sir,
You're a new guy, right?  Might have been nice if you used your reading skills
in the archives first and or your ability to write while making your request of
whom Erwin is without sounding like some backwoods smart ass! It seems sir you
have no understanding of the general level of etiquette involved on the LUG
99.9% of the time. I'm sure with your education you might consider an apology to
one of the worlds renowned lens testers. Mr. Erwin Puts!

With regards,
Ted Grant

Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin Smoke Screens)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin Smoke Screens)