Subject: Re: [Leica] An exhibit
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:15:12 -0500

Bill,

In a moment of admitted pretentiousness, I've given this exhibit the
title "Places and Faces." It is essentially a recollection of some of
the memorable people I've met and  experiences I've had over the
past few years.

I know that not everyone who sees them will like them. They are a
bit beyond the pastel still lifes and landscapes that usually get
shown at the local library. This is a sort of coming out since my
local photographic reputation - such as it is  - had been one of what
Ted would call "rocks, ferns and peeling paint."

Roy