Subject: [Leica] Journey to Oz
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:46:41 -0800

Australian LUG members,

My travels are taking me to Oz next month, and I expect my minders
will grant me some liberty over the weekend of 9-10 December, when I
will be in Melbourne.  Naturally I will bring a camera* or so and
perhaps a lens or two to go along (I am a proponent of VLK -- Very
Light Kit).

I hope to have a low-impact look around and would appreciate any
suggestions.  I don't expect to have a car, so the radius of my
explorations will be somewhat limited.  I'd be keen to venture into
promising venues for making photos of people engaged in whatever engages
them -- my interest is in street photography and personal eye-witness
photography.  Goth chyx in vivo would be cool too (chance would be a
fine thing, hah).

Rgds,
Peter Choy
San Francisco

* To preserve topicality:  guess which brand of German/Portuguese bayonet
mount rangefinder camera I own (not a rebadged Hispano-Suiza).

Replies: Reply from "ross mcleish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Journey to Oz)