Subject: Re: [Leica] week 48 is up - nudity and violence
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:33:46 -0500

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:53:37 -0500, MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com> wrote:

>5 : statistically independent
That one pretty much nails my intended meaning.  Of course, my sample size is
only 1, which calls the validity of the conclusion into question :-)

Actually, I liked your previous message on the subject, Michael.  Just because
the majority of people have no experience of something doesn't mean it's rare -
it's just not talked about.  Given that most of us got our understanding of
cultural norms from the media, we'd "normally" have to wait till the New York
Times started reporting on BDSM with some objectivity to have our eyes opened on
the subject.  Here's yet one more area where the Internet has the communications
advantage.

BTW, Kyle - thanks for posting those.  I have to admit, I'm more than a little
envious of your ability to sail those sorts of waters.

Paul

Replies: Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com> (Re: [Leica] week 48 is up - nudity and violence)
Message from MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com> (RE: [Leica] week 48 is up - nudity and violence)