Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: For Brian Reid (OT)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:33:57 -0700

> It isn't really difficult to find the 'sender's e-mail address'
> in Outlook.
> Just 'click' on the relevant mail to display it as a new 'window',
> right-click on 'From' and go down the menu and select 'properties':  there
> is the 'address' of the sender clear as day.
> Best regards......

Not even that difficult on my Outlook setup - click on the relevant message,
and there is the senders (as well as the relayers) message, in the case of
this message -

owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us; on behalf of; ross mcleish
[loksi@dingoblue.net.au]

There as plain as day on all my messages.  One click and you've got it. I
don't know how it could be simpler? Does this for all my different groups.
And most (not Majordomo) come up with both e mail address if you click Reply
All

TimA