Subject: RE: BE NICE!: Was Re: [Leica] Mike Johnston's Rude Language
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:17:08 -0500

> but Erwin's posts -- and
> this may be due to the way things come across in English and in email --
are
> occasionally insensitive and sometimes insulting.

Put nicer than I was thinking...  They also never including the original
posts that are being 'countered' to, and typically ignore any points made
in.  Though Erwin's posts are typically interesting, they feel more like
'lectures' than something open for discussion.  They just feel quite
disrespectful towards other peoples points and opinions.

That's just how it comes across to me, I am not saying that is the intent.