Subject: [Leica] For Brian Reid (OT)
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:59:46 -0800

Brian,

I apologize for  sending this to the list, but it seems that there has been
a change in the majordomo software.  It used to be that messages to the list
did include the sender's email address.  This made it easy to reply to
someone "off-list" if the discussion was touching a few hot buttons.  Now it
seems that the sender's email address is not being included (unless the
sender has this as part of their signature).

I wonder if the inability to reply to people off list on touchy topics is
contributing to the waspish tone of some of the recent threads.  Is there
any way that the sender's email address can be included as it was
previously?

Thank you.

rp johnson

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: For Brian Reid (OT))