Subject: [Leica] Zones according to Rabs
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:55:58 -0800

Mensh number 8b has just come up with a PDF of the zone system as he (me) see's it.

Give me a holler if you want me to fire it over to you.

It's minute: 28k optimized for printing.

My first attempt at electronic publishing!

I'll put it on my website when hell freezes over and it get it done.
The bottom this is not my website but a temp thing a friend surprized me with
from emails.
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/