Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Nickel + Dime
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:28:16 -0500

Well, I think we're on the way to funding a recovering for my M3, whose
Vulkanite is not reacting well to the cold and dry weather.

Everything is priced to go away.  Add appropriate postage ($3.20 could
cover everything listed below - otherwise pick what you want and I'll
tell you how much).

Small Items Group (as listed or $75ppd for everything mentioned below -
and an offer for everything takes precedence)
Leitz Leica Chrome 48mm Orange (for 90/2 Summicron, etc. - also for
Canon 50/1.4, 135/3.5 LTM; Nikon 85/2 LTM).  $15

Box of Leica M meter stuff - Original box (shabby); Owners manual; Lots
of Screws; Odd Beveled Glass plate 24x36mm with screw-down frame (for
????); also something that I believe to be the incident diffuser plate
for the Meter M.  Since I have the MC, none of this stuff is very useful
to me.  $5

Metal Tripod Centering Device - puts the tripod hole in the middle of
the baseplate of your M, LTM or Canon LTM body.  Not the world's most
elegant design, and you have to use it with care, but at least it
balances the weight of the body.  $7

Plastic double-accessory shoe adapter - locks down with a plastic thumb
ring,  Lets you mount an accessory finder and a small flash.  Not as
strong as a metal one, but also not as expensive.  Reversible.  $7.

90/2.8 Apollo (West Germany) multicoated projector lens - fits Kodak
Carousel, Ektagraphic, and other projectors with the geared barrel
(actually,  it may be all projectors). $10

58mm Incident Adapter - allows your M6TTL, Bessa R, or Hexar RF to take
incident readings through your Adorama wide-angle.  Also fits SLR lenses
with 58mm filter thread.  New in box with directions.  I'll throw in a
Canon 58mm plastic lens cap and 52-58 step up ring.  $5

Kodak Wratten Filter Frame 50x50mm and Holder (Series 6)
mint in box.  With 25A, 30, 47B, 58 gels.  Hint- you might use this
frame and a cardboard or metal square to create a pinhole lens.  $7
- - 39mm to Series VI adapter $7
- - 40.5mm to Series VI adapter $5

Spiratone Series leather VI filter case (holds 6) $3
Kodak plastic Series VI multicase (adapter + 4 filters) $4
Tiffen Black Anodized Aluminum Shade Series VI (NIB) $8

Generic 40.5mm UV filter new in box $2

Soviet rectangular hard rubber shade for Jupiter-3 (50/1.5); chrome
Jupiter-8 (50/2); or any lens with a normal focal length, 42mm barrel
dia, and non-rotating front barrel.  $5

Walz K2 filter for Canon RF lenses (40mm) polished chrome $7

Kodak Portra Lens +1 in 28mm Series V holder $5

Lifa Orthocolor filter (???25mm??) in very pretty box (which I think is
the raison d'etre of this) $2

Olympus coated wide/tele converter for Camcorder (37mm thread) $5 - how
did I get this???!

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS: Nickel + Dime)