Subject: [Leica] Free Stuff Fridays
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:41:01 -0700

I have been cleaning out our new house in preperation for renovations (soon
Henning!) and, while poking in all the nooks and crannies, I found a box for
a Voigtländer Bessamatic. It is in good shape with some minor staining and I
think it may even have the original packing material. Anyway it is free to
someone who has the camera and wants it for themselves, not just to flip.

Please contact me off-list, first come first served.

Cheers,

John Collier