Subject: [Leica] Re: What's wrong at Leitz NJ
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:24:16 -0800

Javier,

I have several close friends that work at Leica NJ in both parts and
service. I'll make sure that before they go on holiday in the future, they
give you a ring to see if their holiday plans fit with your schedule.

Give me your phone number and I will pass it to them along with your Email.
I'm sure they will feel disgraced and humiliated beyond belief. I mean, the
audacity of them. Going on holiday just when you "might" want to buy a
"wrecked" camera. Geeez!

Maybe Mr. Horn should be alerted to this dastardly deed.

Sincerely,

Jim