Subject: Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)

I saw an M I think in an Xfiles episode along side a
Nikon.
For some reason my wife enjoys this pointless show.
Also saw a Leica in a commercial bout a year back but
it was a tampon commercial.
Lately I've been seeing a Rollei in some sort of old
folks drug commercial.
but the front elements on both lenses seem to be
silvered.
Lastly I saw what looked like an R5 or so in an
insurance commercial I think.
I'de really like to see some Exaktas thank you very
much.
Javier