Subject: [Leica] Re: Uniform "ground glass" (was:RE: 90 F2 Summicron: M vs. R for candids)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:41:58 -0700

On 21 Nov 2000, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> Also not wishing to revive any "war", I occasionally switch my AF
> to manual and focus by eye on the screen, for just the reasons
> mentioned here.  I find it focuses as easily as a manual
> focus-only camera.

I suspect that you are referring to your Minolta, Dan, and I can't
speak to its manual focusing ease or lack of it, but the EOS 1n
that I had sure didn't manually focus as well as the R7, R6.2 and
now the R8 does.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica