Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:05:55 -0800

Jim can speak as to his own experience, but there are a number of recent
cases in which state governments and their agencies have successfully fended
off copyright infringement claims (among other claims) by asserting their
immunity from suit under the Eleventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.