Subject: Vs: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:04:49 +0100

There is one German prototype small submarine on display in Helsinki (Finland, not Germany) - it was built in Turku, Finland before the war because Germany was not allowed to build submarines then. They built other submarines as well in Turku.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen