Subject: [Leica] Re: More photographs
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:17:40 -0800 (PST)

"Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com> wrote:

> http://spokes.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$49

Considering your subject material, this photo came out pretty good!
:)  I really like your captions...both for this, and the others.
Especially the bit about taking two whole city blocks to exhaust 72
exposures.

I like your shots of the brewery, too.  Your son's face seems a bit
washed out from the flash.

> I appologize if the photos are a still too big. I need to dump this
21
> inch monitor and go back to a 17 inch.

Your image sizes are fine.  And I'm on a 15 in monitor right now.