Subject: [Leica] Saturday FT
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:56:13 -0500

no archive

[For people around Detroit - since the slide projector stuff is too heavy to ship]

I have:

1 x Kodak Carousel projector with three lenses (2 Kodak 75s, 1 Apollo MC 90)
(needs a new DEK bulb, $20 from Fargo) plus a parts Ektagraphic with a good bulb (halogen type).

22 x Kodak and a few Focal Carousel/Ektagraphic 80-slide trays (actually, they are all identical), in storage boxes, written-on of course.

(I think I am staying with the GAF/Sawyers regime).

I could use things like

3 x Xtol 5 Liter packets,
1 x 100' of TMX 135,
or a reasonable quantity of Luminos Charcoal R FB paper (50-100 sheets)

If interested, make a reasonable offer.  I'm not looking for a lot.  I just don't have a hell of a lot of space for this stuff.