Subject: Re: [Leica] Eggleston the Ungood/Guy
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:05:45 -0800

>Guy: Do you want to police what's mentioned here? I thought it was
>interesting. Isn't that enough? Arthur

arthur,

i'm not interested in policing anything. you made a statement, i asked you
about it; what's wrong with that?

i actually found it interesting that your one comment about the guy was
that he was an alcoholic - nothing about his work, technique, equipment,
nothing at all related to photography, which is the only reason any of us
are (dis)interested in him, hence my question (which you didn't answer,
btw, and - sincerely - i'd be interested to hear what you or anybody else
who might know something about it had to say on the subject).

guy

Replies: Reply from ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Eggleston the Ungood/Guy)