Subject: Re: [Leica] "CAMERA HERE BEWARE"
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:39:06 -0800

Joe he has to deny it, as it's a covert project for the high security people of
whatever guy becomes president , if and when it ever happens.  Could the other
guy just say "screw you guys"  you can't get your act together how the heck do
you think you could be president,  I'm staying!? ;-)!  ;-)

OK OK no politics. ;-) Hey it isn't, it's about using Leica's when and if the
big day ever happens.  Like Sal will be shooting it, Kyle has got to be doing
some goth stuff on it. :-)

ted