Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA R 50mm Lenses
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:51:38 EST

In a message dated 11/16/00 4:54:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mmermag@aol.com
writes:

<< I believe $400 for the earlier model is a little steep on the trading
market.
 Dealers charge more than you could get on EBAY, for example. I have sold
four
 of those lenses, all in mint to near mint condition, sometimes with box,
 bubble, 2 caps , uv filter and the metal shade. Price range is $250-$350. >>

Mike,

Thanks for the info.  I neglected to mention that the lens is 3-cam, but I
gather you assumed that.

Joe