Subject: Re: [Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:10:49 -0800

><Snip>
> Squirrel away this data until you find your light is fogging the paper ( the
> 3 minute test has been quoted, I prefer the 10 minute test).  Then you can
> use this solution or find your own.
>
> Thomas has no WEB page,  Phone number can be found only using the address on
> the light... they are located in New Jersey,as I remember......
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

Thanks Frank!
I make a print with the safelights off and one with them on and compare them.
If the difference is not too obnoxious i go with it.
With these safelights I'll make one with it on (in about one hour from now)
and one with my other safelights on which are a motley assortment installed down
the center aisle of my 8x18' darkroom.
If there is additional fogging from my new one I'll lover the vanes, put on the
other pinko filters and write the company.
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/