Subject: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?
From: Tristan Tom <tt@tristan.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:32:42 -0700

I am still trying to figure out how to get comfortable with
using/carrying my new M6 TTL.  On several occasions, in an effort to
do more street photography, I have carried it along on outings with
friends, only to discover that during the course of the day, I did
not even take the camera out of the camera bag. Either I didn't feel
I saw any photo opportunities, or I felt like I would be too
conspicuous with a nice expensive camera on the streets.

I'm not really at the point of being comfortable been seen taking
pictures. I guess I'm shy and even afraid to take pictures of people
in the street...
- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristan.net/>

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?)