Subject: Re: [Leica] "CAMERA HERE BEWARE"
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:53:41 -0800

In a message dated 11/15/00 11:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< That's my experience. Street photographers fool no one. I feel like I'm
just as well off with a tripod. Set it up and wait till stuff happens. Set up
a blind. >>

Joe Sobel responded:

Hi Joe,

I hate to let this out, but you folks know how Mark is always twitching
developer chemicals and things of that nature. Well Mark has been secretly
involved in producing an "invisible cloaking" paint for camera equipment on
behalf of an underground equipment manufacture which shall remain nameless.
For national photographic security reasons of course.

He paints up a tripod puts the camera on it and the only thing people see is
this camera hanging in the air and he gets the greatest Portland folks
pictures you can imagine.

However, don't tell anyone as it's a National security secret for the new
President whomever that maybe sometime in the future! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] "CAMERA HERE BEWARE")