Subject: Re: [Leica] R7 questions about flash and paint-scrapes
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:00:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

Thanks to those who answered my R7 questions about flash and paint
scrapes. If I figure out how the paint (sorry, anodised finish) came to
be scraped, I'll let you know but, from its position, it must have been
caused, somehow or other, by someone operating the film advance lever.

Regards,

=====
Ray