Subject: Re: [Leica] Chrome/Black M Lenses.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:07:27 -0700

Look in the archives:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

You will find plenty of discussion on any topic you can imagine!

There are no functional or optical differences between the two finishes. The
black lenses have brass as well but it is on the internal thread of the
focusing mount rather than on the external part in the chrome lenses. My
advice? Buy black as it is lighter.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Nicholas Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk> (Re: [Leica] Chrome/Black M Lenses.)