Subject: [Leica] The Lightest M6 Kit.....
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:15:10 -0500

If you want the lightest kit, substitute a pre-aspheric 35 Summicron...an
outstanding performer in addition to being smaller and lighter than its
aspheric sibling.  By the by, why an M5 era 50 Summicron?  I favor the last
expression of the breed to have the clip on and reversible lens shade; are
earlier 50 Summicrons smaller or lighter?  The Skinny Tele-Elmarit...if one
leans towards smaller and lighter gear...is in my opinion the best deal in
Leica telephoto lenses as well.

	Buzz Hausner