Subject: Re: [Leica] 3200 Speed Film
From: Lee Bacchus <lbacchus@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:37:04 -0800

Just to merge two threads together (TMZ and kid shots)... After
unsuccessfully trying to bag the elusive ankle-biter (using candy bait and
chocolate bribes), I lock and loaded the M6 with TMZ and tried the
scattershot approach. No flash, just lots of random firing as the target
swirled around me. Eventually, you nail something that captures something
just a little bit truthful about being a kid...Example at
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo.tcl?photo_id=103643

Lee Bacchus
Vancouver