Subject: [Leica] Pant scrapes caused by film advance lever
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:58:29 -0800 (PST)

I've noticed that the black paint on the top of my R7 has been scraped
by the film advance lever. It's only noticeable when the lever is
pulled out. This is a used camera and happened before I bought it. Is
this a common occurrence with the R cameras or the R7 in particular?
It's only a small area of paint that's missing but I'd like to restore
it if possible. What's the best way?

Regards,

=====
Ray