Subject: Re: [Leica] Tech Pan
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:43:04 -0700

Give me a break, Dave. George III was king of England. His daddy was king of
England. His granddaddy was king of England. I call that being English, not
German. But then I'm not a historian, and perhaps you are. All this is mere
belief with me, not a creed.

But why cavil about stuff like 18th century English history? Wasteful of
energy here.

Is there something we could agree on? Such as 'this is November'? Or,
better, 'it's time to get back to Leica'?

- -- Paul Arnold