Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:27:21 -0700

Well I do use Provia F but I have been thinking lately that it is perhaps
just a tad too radioactive for my tastes. I have to add that you are a real
gone guy Jim! Velvia fries my retina and for days after looking at Velvia,
the whole world is all muddy and grey. If I may refer us all back to the
immortal words of Jonathan Richman:

If these films,
If they're really so great.
Why can't they at least take this place