Subject: [Leica] those seattle luggers are CRAZY!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:16:56 -0500 (EST)

just got back from seattle where i met up with the SLUG.

they introduced me to some bizarre game they called "leicastacking" where
you chug a martini, then chase it with a beer, then stack one of your
leicas on top of someone elses -- the pile gets really high, everybody
gets really nervous, & the whole time they're chanting at me "stack it,
you sorry east-coast wimp!", then they're tossing down multi-hundred
dollar bets on who's going to choke first. they got sixteen or seventeen
cameras and lenses stacked  before the tension became so great i fainted.
when i woke up, they were doing jello shots out of some waitress' navel.
those guys are monsters, the plug couldn't compare. i went home with my
tail between my legs.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/46/leicastacking.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/46/plug-slug.jpg

kyle