Subject: [Leica] Get thee to a Monkery
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:51:44 -0600

> Put me in Thailand, Cambodia or Timbuktoo, and my first choice would be to
> grab my Contax G2 and go. Whether the film I use may be colour or B&W, the
> ease of use of the Contax G2 brings home a whole lot of well exposed easily
> printable negs, and sharp images. Why? 'Cos with this G2 beast, the
> AF+AE+motor drive alone would more than allow me to concentrate on the
> picture at hand without the hassle of focussing and getting the right
> shutter speed/F-stop. I admit that I sometimes may miss a spontaneous
> expression or two, but generally the rest of the images are well worth it.

Dan K.,
Not Leicalogically pure. Blasphemy. I'm putting my fingers in my ears and
going BLAH-BLAH-BLAH real loud; you should shut yourself up in your cell,
whip yourself with a knotted cord, and say a hundred Hail Erins.

Now go do the right thing.

- --Mike

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Get thee to a Monkery)