Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Sherry
From: landrover2a88@cs.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:12:19 -0500

I met her at a Camera Show in Houston a few months ago and purchaced several
things from her. She told me that her late husband was the key person in
development of the M-4 and M-5. She learned everything she knows about
Leica´s from him. I received a card from her and her home is in upstate New
York. She handled the transaction very well and I am sure when my M2 is ready
for work, it will surly go to her.

John Powers