Subject: Re: [Leica] another use for black tape - Snapshot Skopar
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:32:22 -0500

Rodgers, David jotted down the following:

> BTW, those old slides are very interesting. A search on Yahoo would give a
> dozen hits where today you'd get a million. I've nearly tossed those slides
> on several occasions. But each time I look at them they look more ancient.
> Maybe they'll be useful someday. They definately have the flavor of the
> early days of the web.

Save them.  In ten-twenty years time, put out a book containing only those
pictures.  Wouldn't be suprised if it sells like mad ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Any sufficiently advanced technology
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  is indistiguishable from magic."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |               -- Arthur C. Clarke