Subject: Re: [Leica] Erin and her church
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:58:31 -0700

I'm a newcomer here, so maybe I missed it. But I'm mighty eager to read
about the substance of Erwin Puts' conclusions about Xtol, the conclusions
which were at odds with some of the folks at Kodak.

If that information has been posted, then excuse me; however, if it hasn't
been posted, then I urge Erwin to share it here.

- -- Paul Arnold